Thursday, May 23, 2013

1st Blog!

So, I lay here at night(well, I did the last couple nights) and keep thinking about how to start my blog, i have so many thoughts, so many ideas, and really not many adults to talk to - being a momma takes up my whole day every day. And dont take me wrong, I love it. But i also like to talk and there is only so much I can say to my 4 and 1 year old :) Posting my thoughts and ideas on Facebook seems... well, stupid...Blogging is almost like writing a journal to me...well, sorta...plus, whoever wants to know my thoughts, my life, my ideas can check me out here vs. facebook :) Anyway! SO. I do stuff at home like laundry, clean, wipe, cook, clean, wipe, sweep, pick up, put away, wash..sometimes in that order and sometimes who knows what comes first. But besides being a wife and mom, I am first of all, a daughter of THE KING!... I am learning lately so much about His LOVE. His Character. His GRACE. His LOVE for me, for undeservable me. He thinks I deserve Christ. He thought of me when He sent His beloved child to spill blood on that Cross, blood that saturated the ground under  Him to save me, to love me, to bless me, to invite me in His eternity. WOW. The love of the Father.
This blog will be about: Jesus, Love, my family - my kids, The Husband, myself, my crazy-daze dayz, the daily stuff - even the gross, so read at your own discretion (!).  I love to cook, so it will have some recipes, may be even pictures attached to 'em :),  some book reviews/ideas - when I actually find time to read, and I do love to read me a good book with a cup of coffee at my side. It will be about struggles; struggles of the soul and struggles of our life here on this earth. It will be about learning to Love God, learning to Love people, learning to give thanks in all things and always, learning to forgive and extend grace. It will be about counting blessings, seeing God in the daily routine and accepting His blessings.
This blog will be about my heart and I pray God will continue to mold it and shape it. Because, goodness, I need it - I am a rotten sinner trying to somehow teach my children to love THE Savior.
Stay tuned.
Oh. I said I love to cook, but even more I like to eat. Good food. Im not saying everything I make or eat out is non processed, freezer-isle free. I might add my 2 cents about some good eats around the area. I try Pinterest recipes at times, so watch out for some yummy pictures.
I also like make up. So you might see some posts on that subject too :)

Catch yall soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment