Friday, May 24, 2013

2 words: Garbage Pizza.
Hello weekend.
First New York style pizza after 10 years. In 2003 Everette came to visit me in New Jersey where I did my internship; we ventured out to NYC, had a blast being tourists and, of course, discovered mutual love for pizza! NEW YORK Pizza, baby!
So tonight's treat from a local pizza joint, J&S New York Pizza, was pretty darn close to the pizza we have in our memories. We ordered "Garbage Pizza" - pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, and peppers (I substituted my side for black olives instead of pepperoni). It was huge, it was tasty, loaded with ooey-gooey goodness, it was awesome. Our pizza-loving offspring pretty much summed it up rather beautifully, "This is super-duper, yummy, mmmmmm good, awesome (didn't know he knew that word!) pizza. Don't eat it all, leave me another piece."

Have a safe and 'mmmmmm good' weekend  :)

P.S. come to  find out...as my husband devoured his pizza  he shared that NYC was the place he fell in love...with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment