Friday, June 14, 2013

I love summer. I love all things summer BUT the heat of summer. I can survive in 85F degree weather; anything above that ...well, thank goodness for air conditioning :) One of my favorite things is fruit and vegetables that come during summer months. So my hubby and I discovered an awesome farmer's market, literally..Farmer's Market: fruit, vegetables, herbs, cheese, fish, meat. Amazingness! Reminded me of home...*sniff*
So I packed the kids and off we went. What a hot day it was?! Phew! Sticky, humid, but any day is a good day for fresh produce.
It was a quick but productive trip. I was inspired to make an eggplant parmesan with basil and eggplants we bought at the market. Oh the yumminess!


Husband approved, kid devoured it. Fresh vegetables and fresh mozarella is the key.
I dont  make it often - its time consuming, but it will definitely be showing up on our table this summer.
Once I figure out how to attach the recipe, I will do so...

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment