Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer, summer, summa time

1 month of summer down ( I count from June 1st)
Here is what we have been up to:
  • Being silly - favorite thing to do
  • Lots of pool time
  • Reading
  • Cartoons :)
  • Exploring the area, meeting new peeps
  • Vacation Bible School week
Pool time with COUSINssss!!
 Movie at the park 
 Yay!! we got to hang with cousins!
 Choo-choo goes the train - exploring Raleigh. So much fun!!
  Train-heaven at Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh, NC

"Mama, Im gunna make you ..fish" Yes, thats my kid! 
 so much to see, so much to do - check out this cool submarine
 this was his favorite part of the museum - pizza place. Well, second favorite..trains win the first place. 
"What do you want on your pizza, mama?"
 He got really upset when someone took his pizza out of the oven while he wasnt looking, so he made another one and guarded it until it was "done."  :)))

 My favorite chef!!  (kind of blinked here)  Sofie was mad she didnt get to make the pizza. Oh may be she was exhausted from all the playing she did. 
 What can be better than an ice-cream on a hot stormy summer night?!! 


 We are so thankful for the pools in our "backyard." Sofia prefers to hang out poolside rather than swim
 Cheezzeee!
 Daddy grilled wonderfully yummy dinner tonight!! Corn on the cob with butter, salt and pepper - now, thats Summer! 

As I sit here and reflect on each moment, each memory..my heart overflows ...and I must remind myself to be thankful, to say thanks, to give thanks, to live thankfulness...I must remember that I don't deserve anything, that every day is a gift from God..truly is..and I must remember that...not take it for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment