Friday, June 7, 2013

Its Friday..

Dishes are piled up high. Toys are everywhere. Shoes are scattered in the hallway - a mud room to have would be a dream..but for me more like a "dirt" room. Beds are to be made, bathrooms cleaned, laundry folded, dinner started, emails answered, children fed, books read, little bumbums wiped..oh I forgot...a shower for me is in order...but that will come hopefully after the dishes washed and lunches served...My promise to myself today is to count it all joy...to find blessings in each given task/chore/conversation....Thats my goal..and thats my promise to myself...Its 11:16am..i took the time to bike 18 miles in one hour this morning...i feel good, I feel I accomplished a goal, I pushed myself to the limit, I sweat, I worked hard...and now i record it here on my blog to remind myself to work hard to count my blessings all day...to see the miracles in the everyday living...to feel good about my "housewife" life and receive it with thanksgiving..
May your Friday be blessed..May you see the God of Heaven and Earth and His abundant love for you in small things..may you take the time to notice the miracles...

No comments:

Post a Comment